How Softened Water Can Benefit Your Home
- Softened Water maintains the Energy Star® ratings on your water heater by preventing rock like scale build-up, thus saving you money in energy cost and extending the life of your water heater.
- Shower heads, faucets and household appliances will last longer, your dishes will be cleaner and clothes stay brighter, longer.
- Softened water will allow the use of 60% less detergent and will save energy by lowering water temperatures while still achieving improved performance.
- Hard water is the film that appears on glassware in the dishwasher. Hard water scale builds up on the dishwasher heating element, shortening the life of the unit and consuming more energy cost.
- Hard water causes the film or scum that collects on shower walls and fixtures and creates the bathtub ring.